Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lentil Soup and Kansas City

I am so excited because I am heading to Kansas City, MO later today. I hate leaving my hubby but he needs to study this weekend and I need to see my family and attend a luncheon with the young lawyers of KCMO. I am super excited because not only do I get to attend the yummy lunch, but I am speaking at the luncheon about my job as an entertainment lawyer. Should be a lot of fun.

When I have to leave Greg alone for a few days, I like to make a couple meals and leave them in the freezer so he can have yummy food while away. My little way of not being too far for long. This time I made him lentil soup and enchalada casserole. Here is a photograph of the soup. Doesn't this photo look amazing? We just bought a new camera and Greg is practicing and learning how to use it. I think he is doing a great job, he is the official blog photographer and editor. Love you Honey.

1 comment:

  1. have fun in KC this weekend getting your Luci time in! your soup looks amazing -- lucky Greg. What kind of camera did you guys end up buying?

    ReplyDelete