Wednesday, August 11, 2010

White Dress???

I am so excited for my one year anniversary but I need to find something cute to wear to dinner. I am thinking a super cute dress in a white or off white. My friend found this on nordstrom.com and it is adorable but it looks like you may need to buy an extra few inches on the bottom or wear with pants?!?!?! If you are petite or a model this could be a nice rehearsal dinner dress. I don't do short, so I am gonna keep looking......




During my hunt for the perfect anniversary dinner dress, I also found this Amsale dress. It may be a little fancy but I love it. I love everything Amsale but this is probably outside of my anniversary dress budget...This would also be perfect for a bride's rehearsal dinner or shower dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment