Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Blog Entry

Hello there. My name is Andrea and I this is my first blog posting! I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time, but I couldn't think of a blog name to save my life. My husband came up with this one and I think it is super cute and clever. Thanks Honey!! I want my blog to be a fun place to visit and I hope it will be carefree, sweet, and whimsical--just like the song! I plan on talking a lot about food, as I love cooking and entertaining, but also just about whatever is on my mind, or going in my life. There will probably be a lot of posts about my husband, as we are newlyweds, and plenty about my dog Sydney, as she is the cutest dog ever! So, welcome to my blog! I look forward to many more posts...and maybe even an actual audience!

3 comments:

  1. Just joined your blog and your sister Christina's blog. You both sound a lot of fun! I look forward to your posts!
    I also recently started a blog, but I haven't been so committed to it as I'd like to.☺

    ReplyDelete